Organigram wins award for the top product in High THC Bottled Oil category
Organigram announces that the company was celebrated for its world-class products at the sixth annual Canadian Cannabis Awards Gala in Toronto on November 8th!
Organigram was awarded top product award in the High THC Bottled Oil category for Rossignol, a sativa-dominant edible oil available to registered patients.
Organigram was also recognized in the following categories:
- Brand of the Year, first runner up: The Edison Cannabis Co.
- Top CBD Oil, first runner up: Organigram Shubie
- Top Balanced Oil, first runner up: Organigram Utopia
- Top High THC Bottled Oil, first runner up: Organigram Banook
- Top Hybrid Flower, first runner up: Edison Cannabis Co. El Dorado
- Top Hybrid Pre-Roll, first runner up: Edison Cannabis Co. City Lights Pre-Roll
- Top Sativa Dominant Pre-Roll, first runner up: Trailblazer Flash Stix
- Employer of the Year, finalist
Organigram is a past recipient of three CCAs, including Top Sativa Flower (Wabanaki), Top Blend/Value Variety (Blueberry Cheesecake) and Top Licensed Producer Compassionate Pricing, all awarded in 2017.
The annual ceremony honours outstanding people, products and companies in Canadian cannabis. Recipients of product awards are determined by Lift & Co. product reviews. Winners in all other categories are determined by public nominations and an industry judging panel.
To learn more about Organigram visit their Company HQ here.
Disclaimer: Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
Disclaimer: past performance is not an indicator of future performance
Get the Latest Marijuana News &
Content in your Inbox!
All your support helps The Green Fund keep writing content for all you
marijuana enthusiasts and potential pot stock investors