Storz & Bickel are pioneers when it comes to dry herb cannabis vaporizers, and their Crafty+ range is an upgrade from prior Crafty models. Learn more about these vaporizers in this article.
When we consider dry herb vapes, the Crafty range of vaporizers from Storz & Bickel, stand out for their rugged nature and reliability. These ranges of devices are amongst the top rated in its class.
The new Crafty+ is an upgrade from the original Crafty. The makers Storz & Bickel, sort to correct the wrongs of its predecessor and in so doing, created a device that not only represented the famed character of its predecessor, but also hit new milestones with a more robust battery life and quicker charging time.
This is not the first time Storz & Bickel, the German manufacturers are setting the standard. They did that with their legendary Volcano vaporizer, and have over the years, gained a solid reputation as very good manufacturers of vaporizers and vape devices.
We will be taking a quick review of some of the outstanding qualities of the new Crafty+ with a view to helping you determine if this is the best dry herb vaporizer for you.
While much of the original styling and rugged ergonomic casing remains, the change with the new Crafty+ is more on the inside. Storz & Bickel made a good attempt to correct the perceived problems of the old device by improving functionality, vape experience through cleaner burning elements and a much more reliable battery that don't just last long but is also small, more compact and quick charging.
We like that they retained the PEEK plastics body. This is as rugged as the best you can ever find on the market. The armor case and sleek stylish body are some of the appealing features of this device.
Once unboxed, there is a sore thumb you can't help but notice. The Crafty+ doesn't come with as many accessories as its predecessor. While the old Crafty came standard with most of the accessories in the new Crafty+, it also included some extras such as an herb grinder, loading tool, and cleaning brush, all included in the package. With the new Crafty + you only get as standard, a MicroUSB charger, spare o-rings, spare screens, 2 concentrate pads, a dosing capsule, quick start guide and safety instructions. But, look on the bright side, the device comes with a 3 years warranty.
One other noticeable feature is its new 3 temperature modes. This allows you to set your desired burn rate according to your mode. The heating element has also been upgraded to give you a smoother experience every time.
Many have affirmed that the Crafty+ is a solid device and is one of the best portable dry herb vapes on the market. The device is great for active individuals who are constantly on the go and those who love to live wild and free.
We have outlined some of the functional features that set it apart from the rest.
- Longer lasting Battery: One of the outstanding features of the new Crafty+ is its stronger and longer lasting battery. Such is the engineering behind this feat; this improvement did not in any way affect the size, shape or weight of the device. The Crafty+ is still the same size and weight as the predecessor the Crafty.
- Temperature Modes: 3 bottom push temperature control is one of the new features if this device. Starting from low, you can get this device to heat up in 30% less time than it would take the old Crafty. The temperature modes also allows for easy selection of burn rate to suit your desire at any time.
- Legacy Reliability: The Crafty+ retains the legacy reliability feature of its named brand. The device is ergonomically superior, rugged and very reliable under any condition.
The Crafty+ comes with a few accessories that you would find very useful. Accessories included are;
- A MicroUSB charger
- Spare o-rings
- Spare screens
- 2 concentrate pads
- A dosing capsule
- A quick start guide and safety instructions
The new Crafty+ is a beauty to behold. While it retains some of its old features, there are some new compelling reasons to choose it again.
- Longer lasting battery to see you through a long day put in the wild. The Crafty+ and last twice as long as it predecessor and gets charged up in about 50% less time than the Crafty.
- The Crafty+ retains its sleek compact size and weight. Making it easy to carry on you and to move about.
- With a rugged casing made for the wild, the Crafty+ can go anywhere. Just ensure it is kept away from water.
- Improved temperature modes and new heating elements makes for a more refined experience.
- Smart dosing capsule system.
- The accessories are limited
- No removable batteries.
- No USB type C charging. Most modern vapes have transitioned to this type of charging. It is faster and more reliable.
- A little too pricey for its features
Is the Crafty+ a good buy?
It all depends on your needs. If you are an active person, the Crafty+ would suit your lifestyle. The rugged nature and long lasting battery allows you to take it out far and wild as you please.
Get the Latest Marijuana News &
Content in your Inbox!
All your support helps The Green Fund keep writing content for all you
marijuana enthusiasts and potential pot stock investors